Jeremy is Managing Director of Institutional Sales and Advisory at Venture Capital Properties. Prior to joining VCP, Jeremy spent time at UBS performing financial analysis as well as working for a boutique debt brokerage analyzing, underwriting, and sizing short-term and long-term fixed rate loan opportunities across a variety of real estate asset classes. Jeremy also had the unique opportunity to have worked extensively on the Willets Point relocation project making way for The Related Companies and Sterling Equities’ $3 billion redevelopment project at his time at The Cornerstone Group. Jeremy focuses primarily on office properties and leverages the culmination of his past experiences to give his clients a unique skill set that differentiates him from the masses.
Jeremy graduated from Baruch College, cum laude, having majored in International Business with a dual minor in both Finance and Mandarin Chinese. He spent several months abroad at East China Normal University in Shanghai sharpening his language skills, allowing him to interact with a broad range of clientele.
Jeremy speaks English, Hebrew, Farsi, and Chinese.
Notable transactions include:
- 111 East 59th Street, New York, NY – $180,000,000 - Facilitated the sale of The Lighthouse Organization’s Headquarters to Dune REP, and Princeton International
- 192 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY - $90,000,000 – Completed the transaction on behalf of The Gorjian Family from The Gould Estate. The asset had not traded hands for 50 years.
- 61 West 23rd Street, New York, NY- $65,000,000 – Facilitated the sale of a 50,000SF boutique cast-iron office building to a partnership consisting of The Zegna Family, and Taconic Investment Partners
- 766 Madison Avenue, New York, NY - $37,000,000 – Negotiated on behalf of W. Brothers Realty for the acquisition of a mixed-use building on the Gold Coast from a Trust that had not sold for nearly a century
- 124 Hudson Street, New York, NY - $15,500,000 – Facilitated the sale on behalf of Marx Realty & Improvement Co. from Time Equities Inc.